The Windmill Building
An historic landmark of Santa Cruz
Built around 1930, the historic landmark Lincoln's Windmill building was originally Los Robles Farm store selling tulip bulbs. In 1936 it became Buckhart’s Candies which was eventually purchased by Robert & Carol Clark, who continued to run the business for almost 30 years selling it in 2002. It then briefly became a coffee shop by the name of Windmill Coffee Spot before being purchased in 2009 by owners Michael Sigmon and Mary Apra, becoming what is today - Windmill Café. It has also been recognized as a historic landmark through Santa Cruz's blue plaque program.